Das Sommerprogramm gegen Langeweile in See
Hiking is everyone's delight
Idyllic trails, rushing streams and blooming meadows: the hiking region in the Paznaun Valley is truly unique. Set against the backdrop of the breathtaking Tyrolean mountains, hikers will find more than 80 hiking trails in the region. From easy family tours to challenging alpine adventures – active holidaymakers can look forward to a wide network of trails with varying degrees of difficulty. Would you like to learn more about the hiking routes in See? The interactive panoramic map gives a great overview of the region. Best of all: the alpine farms and cabins are also visible on it.
Through the region on two wheels
Whether you’re a cycling expert or you ride for fun, in See, everyone finds something to suit their needs. Explore the See holiday resort on two wheels. In this Tyrolean bike paradise, numerous tours with varying degrees of difficulty await you. From easy to difficult – it’s all here! Perhaps bike riding isn’t quite for you? Try renting an e-bike and ride to the highest altitudes without breaking a sweat. The bike paradise of See has the right route for everyone!
Tip: Do you have a flat tire but no repair kit? No problem! Get in touch with the cycling professionals in See. They’re happy to help you!
and even more activities
- Trailrunning: Are you training for a marathon and don’t want to skip a day, even on holiday? In See, numerous running trails await you. Whether you’re after flat terrain or more challenging routes, set off and explore the area.
- Motorcycle riding: Breathtaking alpine passages, impressive peaks, sparkling lakes – a motorcycle ride through Tyrol’s alpine landscape is a highlight for all biking fans. Whether you take a panoramic route or the curvy mountain roads, plan a day trip and hop on a motorbike.
- Tennis: Game, set, match – your serve! Do you want to play a game of tennis while on holiday? In See, you can! Improve your technique and beat your opponent!
- Beach volleyball: Feel the fine sand under your feet and dare to play a game with the whole family! Experience a fun beach atmosphere in the middle of the Tyrolean Alps.
- Fishing: Enjoy the peace and quiet in Paznaun and cast your fishing rod. Numerous bodies of water and ponds invite you to fish in the untouched natural setting. And who knows? Maybe you’ll hook the big catch!