Multiple toque-awarded restaurants, rustic mountain huts, cosy inns and Mediterranean venues – the holiday resort Ischgl offers all the reason to be considered the “culinary mecca of the Alps”.
No matter which type of cuisine you decide on: at every location, love and passion are the primary ingredients of every dish. Alongside local delicacies, the kitchen staff are going to spoil you with modern, creative dishes that you’ll reminisce about for a long time coming.
Active region with enjoyment factor
Hiking, biking, skiing at the Silvretta Arena: in Ischgl at the Paznaun, a number of tours, trails and routes await you – plenty of variety guaranteed! And because a lot of movement and exercise can make your stomach growl quickly, the culinary hotspots in Ischgl are the place-to-be!
Toque-awarded restaurants in Ischgl
Not one, not two … but ten toque-awarded restaurants take you on a culinary journey during your holiday at the Paznaun. That’s how going out to eat can turn into an unforgettable experience!
- Stüva at the Hotel Yscla, Gault & Millau 2022: 4 toques (18,5 points), Benjamin Parth (chef of the year 2019) – Austrian / international cuisine
- Paznaunerstube at the Trofana Royal, Gault & Millau 2021: 4 toques (18 points), Martin Sieberer – Austrian / international cuisine (not participated at the Gault & Millau 2022 dependent on the pandemic)
- Stiar at the Hotel Silvretta, Gault & Millau 2022: 4 toques (17,5 points), Gunther Döberl – Austrian / international cuisine
- Schlossherrnstube at the Schlosshotel Ischgl, Gault & Millau 2022: 4 toques (17 points), Patrick Raaß – Austrian / international cuisine
- Fliana Gourmet at the Hotel Fliana, Gault & Millau 2022: 3 toques (15,5 points), Andreas Spitzer – Austrian cuisine
- Martin Sieberers Heimatbühne at the Trofana Royal, Gault & Millau 2022: 3 toques (15,5 points), Martin Sieberer – Austrian cuisine
- Space73, Gault & Millau 2022: 2 toques (13,5 points), Benjamin Parth
- Weinstube at the Schlosshotel Ischgl, Gault & Millau 2022: 2 toques (13 points), Patrick Raaß
- Lucy Wang, Gault & Millau 2022: 1 toque (12,5 points), Raphael Herzog – French-Asian cuisine
- Alpenhaus VIP, Gault & Millau 2022: 1 toque (11,5 points), Manuel Überlackner
As you can see: The Austrian – or more specifically: the Tyrolean – cuisine is clearly at the centre of them all. But everyone who would like to go on a culinary journey around the world can easily do so as well – thanks to the great variety offered.
Tip: Some of the top restaurants can be found at various hotels in Ischgl but everyone can enjoy a nice dinner with top level cuisine there. A timely reservation is recommended!
What would a holiday be without the many culinary highlights? And without the glass of wine to round off your day …