10/12 - 11/12/2022
Galtür Ski Opening
The excitement is rising! Because soon it will be time to ski in Galtür again!
Our tip: Make a note of Saturday, 10 December 2022 in your calendar. Because on the first ski day in Silvapark Galtür, pure skiing pleasure is on the agenda. Snow guarantee and feelings of happiness included! The next events at the start of the season will follow promptly: On 10 December there will be a particularly extensive skiing experience at the first day again. And on 11 December the second Zipflbob World Championships will be the absolute event highlight. But that's not all by a long shot...
The highlights at the start of the season at a glance
- Saturday, 10.12.
- First day of skiing in the Silvapark Galtür: Enjoy pure skiing pleasure for the whole family on 43 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes with guaranteed snow!
- Saturday, 10.12. & Sunday, 11.12.
- Fischer Ski Test: Take the opportunity to test the new Fischer models free of charge.
- Sunday, 11.12.
- 2nd Galtür Zipflbob World Championships: Let the child in you shine! The fun race starts at 11:00 am at the Faulbrunnalm. Simply register, pack your winter shoes and helmet and join in!
- Registration: on Saturday, Bergbahnen Galtür office: 08:00 am - 12:00 pm & 1:30 pm - 6:00 pm | Birkhahnbahn ticket office: 09:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Programme: 10:45 am meeting point Faulbrunnalm (finish) | 11:00 am race start (family downhill run no. 3)
- Prizes: 1st 2 nights for 2 people for Closing Galtür | 2nd 2 x 3-day ski passes for Closing Galtür | 3rd 1-day ski pass Silvapark Galtür | Great non-cash prizes
Our gift to you: Spend your pre-season winter holiday in Galtür and enjoy unique benefits with the "Friends of Galtür 1 + 1 Special"!
You should definitely be at the Winter Opening in Galtür if ...
- ... you want to be among the first to conquer the dream pistes in Silvapark Galtür this winter.
- ... you can't wait to celebrate the start of the season in the ski area with numerous top events.
- ... you want to experience an unforgettable Opening Weekend in the heart of the Silvretta with the whole family.